- Inuyasha took care of himself.
Posted by Inuyasha fan on Saturday March 06 ,2004
- He had to fend for himself...So sad...*sniff*:(
Posted by Watersprite on Saturday March 06 ,2004
- nobody. she was all he had.
Posted by drakion on Sunday March 07 ,2004
- Himself. This was answered several times in the series. Inuyasha had to live on his own in the wilderness, fighting for survival. He never had any friends, for he was rejected by demons, and feared by humans. Because he was fighting every day for survival, he learned not to let anyone know about his tranformation every new moon. He learned never to trust anybody. Then Kikyo came along, and you know the rest...
Posted by ShippoTheHippo on Sunday March 07 ,2004
- No one. He took care of himself. Kind of sad, isn't it?
Posted by Ashley Rose on Friday March 12 ,2004