Posted by Bulla on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- ya so?
Posted by kouga on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- Actually, I did know that Kikyo meant bellflower.
Posted by Anonomous on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- no and thats not even a question its a statement
Posted by Inya, Daghter of Inuyasha and Kagome on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- no no we didnt but thanks for telling us
Posted by inuyasha"s #1 fans on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Yes... Sango means ''coral'' Keade means ''maple leaf'' and Kikyo means ''bellflower'' I looked it-up just the other day!!!
Posted by InuYasha's 1073r on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Yes. I heard about it in a website of Inuyasha. But I don't remember which one though.
Posted by Sandy on Friday December 26 ,2003
- yeah i sooooo know that! i read it on a diffrent website.(oops i forgot i saw it on like 5 diffrent web sites)
Posted by jordie on Saturday December 27 ,2003
- Yes, I did. I do know Japanese. By the way, Kikyou also means eccentric.
Posted by Matekai Himura on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- Yes. I think anyone that knows Japaese would know that!
Posted by Bulla on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- Yes, but did you also know that Shippo means "Seven treasures", Inu yasha "dog demon/spirit", Kohaku "Amber", and Sesshomaru "destruction man".
(sorry, couldn't resist ^_^)
Posted by Nekoyasha on Thursday January 08 ,2004
- Yes. Do you know that InuYasha means Dog-demon, Shippou means the 7 treasures, Myouga means Divine blessing, (or something like that) and Kagome doesn't mean anything? Oh. Naraku means Hell.
Posted by Nikki on Sunday February 15 ,2004