- ever since his horrible transformation in ep 52 (check my summary for details) he has given up the idea of EVER becoming a full fledged demon. he doesnt want to become human either, because he feels he cant protect kagome the way he wants to. inus character changes throughout the series. he finally learns how to accept himself and that being a half demon isnt horrible.
Posted by gamergirl on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- No one in America really knows for sure , but I think he's gonna use it to turn human because I heard him say something about that bieng his one and only desire so he could be with Kikyo.
Posted by Bulla on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- he don't want to be a demon because he can kill kagome, and not human because he lose his powers. i think he wants to be half-demon. besides, in an episode, kagome tells inuyasha that she likes him like a half-demon.
Posted by Spy47 on Tuesday January 13 ,2004
- sence the series is not over this can not be anwered
Posted by mythsEX on Sunday February 22 ,2004
- the sries hasnt ended yet so no one realy knows
Posted by on Sunday March 14 ,2004
Well the series isn't over yet so there's no concrete answer to that. But I did read an interview a while back with the producer to Inuyasha and he said something big is gonna happen between Inuyasha and Kagome. and I can't confirm this or anything but I've heard it's Inuyasha chooses to be human for Kagome so he can live in her world. Now like I said I can't CONFIRM the truth to that but that's what I've been hearing.
Posted by Inuyasha Fan for life! on Monday March 15 ,2004