- the woman who feel in love w/ sesshoumaru's name is sara
DAMN HER I THINK SESS IS CUTE AND EVERY THING BUT WHY DOES SHE HAVE MY NAME
ANYWAY SHE PULLED AN ONIGOMO
OR SOLDED HER SOUL 2 DEMONS BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING 2 DIE SHE ALSO STOLE THE TETSIGA FROM INU BUT SESS WOULDNT TAKE IT BECAUSE
1. HE CANT USE IT
2. HE WONT EXEPT THINGS FROM A WOMAN[EXEPT RIN]
3. IM REALLY NOT SURE BUT MOST THINGS HAVE 3 REASONS SO U COME UP W/ SOMETHING
IF U WANT MORE DETAILS ON THIS EPISODE GO 2 EP SUMMARIES[4TH FROM LEFT AND ON TOP THEN SCROLL DOWN UNTILL U SEE THE WOMAN WHO FEEL IN LOVE W/ SESSHOUMARU THE FIRST PART/TRUST ME READ GAMEGIRL'S SUMMARY SHE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED IT IS LONG BUT IT TELLS U EVERYTHING
Posted by ayame18 on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- The girl that loved Sesshoumaru was named princess Sara.
Posted by Hitokiri-Ryu on Saturday February 07 ,2004
- Sara. Curse her, she stole my name!!!!!!! SPOILER: That means I hafta die, and I luv Sesshomaru. (Argh! I hate him!)
Posted by Nikki on Sunday February 15 ,2004
- Sara is a girl who fell in love with Sesshoumaru (when he was running around causing random homiside after the events with Inu-Yasha gaining Tetsuseiga)and pulled an Onigumo to be with him. This however is a filler episode for a 2 part Inu-Yasha specail. I destest that the animators could not simply WAIT for Takahashi-Sensie to give him a girlfreind (and lately there has been much evidence that its gonna be Kagura) and if she didn't want to then so be it. They at LEAST went the smart way and killed her off unlike Ayame who wasn't in the Manga and shouldn't be in the Anime. I mean do the animators have some sort of PROBLEM with leaving characters single? I mean Takahashi-Sensei usally pairs up most of her main cast anyway paceince people PACIENCE!(Ok so I don't know how to spell that word).
Posted by imouto-chan on Thursday April 08 ,2004