- because she deid in haterd that terned her body,mind,spirt,and heart.
Posted by kagome 1002 on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- I think that she ended up in hell, regardless that she was a miko and supposed to be pure of heart, because she had thought that Inuyasha had killed her and wanted revenge for it.
Posted by Murasaki na Tora on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Because, when she thought Inuyasha betrayed her, her feelings were filled with hate. Since the hate tainted her spirit, she got sent to hell. Or at least something like that... ^_^
Posted by loozer_44 on Friday December 26 ,2003
- Well if you don't believe in reincarnation and stuff like that then I would say because of that and they don't belive in the same beliefs as us.Other than that I really have no clue.
Posted by Bjeveryday on Friday December 26 ,2003
- when kikyo pinned inuyasha to the tree, her soul was filled with hatred. she still had some when she died, so she was sent to h**l. (can't say for certain reasons)
Posted by Kirara on Thursday January 01 ,2004
- She died with a tainted soul.
Posted by Shadow Wolf on Sunday January 18 ,2004
- I don't claim to be an expert on Taoism or eastern religion, but I did study it a bit to remember that they believe that the spirit is reincarnated over and over again. The way she lived her life as Kikyo would affect her next life.
When she first died, she didn't go to heaven or hell, because she was obviously reincarnated into Kagome. So, the soul of Kikyo would have another chance to redeem itself and protect the Shikon no Tama (Sacred Jewel of Four Souls)
When she was reanimated by Urasuei(spell that right?), she took back the soul in Kagome, but when Kagome called it back, Kikyo kept the anger and vengence inside her, meaning that all the purity that she once held was gone.
So, Kikyo wants to go to hell rather than be at the mercy of karma and have the anger and hatred in her define what she will be in the next life. And, of course, she intends to take Inuyasha with her....to satisfy both her vengeance and her desire for him.
Like I said, I'm no expert. ^_~
Stay cool minna! From here on in, this will be fun! b^_~
Posted by RoseFire on Thursday January 22 ,2004
- I think that there is only Hell in Inuyasha. In case no one else noticed EVERYONE goes to Hell. Everyone says I will take you to Hell or Please go to Hell with me Inuyasha. So I think that there is no Heaven in Inuyasha and an old religion practiced by Japenese (don't know if they still do practice this) is where you only go to different parts of Hell.
Posted by Simbritt13 on Sunday February 15 ,2004
- there was no heaven.
Posted by amanda on Sunday March 07 ,2004
- In the Taoist or Shinto religion, there is absolutely no heaven of which people can go to. There is only a heaven for Gods and Divine Spirits, even if Kikyou was a preistess she could never earn the rank to go to "heaven."
Also every living being ends up in hell, however there are different levels of hell. You could be tortured forever, burned forever, reincarnated and other things depending on your sins.
Posted by Kikyous Revenge on Saturday March 20 ,2004