- If you look close enough in the ending you will see the name.It's Richard something i'll get back to you with the last name.
Posted by psy4inu. on Sunday December 21 ,2003
- His name is Richard Cox,if you look in the ending you will see it,and at inuyasha world.com they have the whole list of voice acters both japanese and english.Hope that helped!
Posted by Kagome22 on Monday December 22 ,2003
- It's Richard Cox. Go look at the voice actors section.
Posted by kikyo kagome higurashi on Monday December 22 ,2003
- The english voice actor is Richard Cox and I'm pretty sure the japanese voice actor is Kappei Yamaguchi.
Posted by the SeVeReD_HaNd on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- The Inuyasha voice in Japanese is Kappei Yamaguchi.
Posted by Kouga on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- english - richard ian cox
japanese - yamaguchi kappei
Posted by gamergirl on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Richard Cox
Posted by goblinkiller89 on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- Richard Ian Cox!If you type his name in and search for results you can find out what other animes he is in.
Posted by Bjeveryday on Friday December 26 ,2003
- The actor for Inuyasha is Richard Cox.
Posted by Kiosha on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- Richard Cox, he is also the voice of Peatro (AKA Quicksilver) on KidsWB X-Men Evolution
Posted by stalkerr on Thursday January 01 ,2004
- Richard Cox is the voice actor.
Posted by Inuyasha answerer (I answer questions) on Tuesday January 06 ,2004
- its Richird Cox, he also plays Bit cloud on zoids.(duh)
Posted by yin & yang on Sunday January 11 ,2004
- His name is Richard cox. and Kagome's voice actor is Monica Stori. And Sango's voice actor is Kelly Sheridan. And Miroku's voice actor is Kirby somethang.
Posted by hanyou on Sunday January 11 ,2004
- it's RICHARD COX the greatest voice of all!
Posted by siyo on Wednesday January 14 ,2004
- richard cox.he is very nice me and my friends met him at the anime convention and gave us the dvd into the miasma
Posted by songo on Thursday January 15 ,2004
- InuYasha really has two voice actors. English voice is :Ian Richard Cox. Japanese voice is: Yamaguchi Kappei.
Posted by PrincesDarkFire on Tuesday January 20 ,2004
- Inuyaxha's actors name is Richard Cox"english", and Kappei Yamaguchi in Japenese.
Posted by Ash "JACKEN" on Thursday January 22 ,2004
- Richard Cox is the english voice of inuyasha.
Kappei Yamaguchi is the japanese voice of inuyasha.
Posted by dorothy vo on Saturday January 31 ,2004
- His name is Richard Cox
Posted by kk on Wednesday February 04 ,2004
- Interesting fact about Richard Cox is that he was the second voice of male Ranma on Ranma 1/2.
Posted by Sango1115 on Wednesday February 11 ,2004
- It's Richard Cox.
Posted by Eliza on Friday February 13 ,2004
- Richard ian cox
Posted by on Saturday February 14 ,2004
- Is this necesisary? Anyway it's Richard Cox who also plays Pietro in X-Men Evolution (does anyonefind it strange that many Inuyasha voices are also in X-Men Evolution
Posted by Gem on Tuesday February 17 ,2004
- richard cox for tha english version of inuyasha...not sure about tha japanese one tho...did i mention richard also did tha voice of tha main character in zoids?? cute!!...lolz
Posted by buddhistxbabi on Tuesday February 17 ,2004
- richard cox for english and kappei something for japanese. you know what is strange i have noticed that mosted of the acters are either canadians or english no americans like moneca stori(kagome) she was from cananda and the others accept richard cox he was born in england maybe that is why he says alot of english slang without the accent that would be cool if he did. and i don't get why he doesn't have the accebt i think it would be better most foreeign shows and movies either are subtitled in english or people speak with an accent. well whatever i don't want to take forever and this is besides the point of the question.
Posted by kogaissooocool on Thursday February 19 ,2004
- His name is Richard Ian Cox,and he is in Zoids too! I've seen him on a show called Breaker High.
Posted by Kagome4ever on Friday February 20 ,2004
- the voice acter is RICHARD COX, the voice of kagome is MONECA STORI these are the best voices of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by OBESSED WITH INUYASHA AND KAGOME!!! on Sunday February 22 ,2004
- look at the "voice actors" button in the upper right hand corner of the blue box. it has just about everyone's voice actors in both japanese and english.
Posted by Dana G. on Thursday February 26 ,2004
- richard cox
Posted by on Thursday February 26 ,2004
- i hav no idea who da japan voice actor is but ikno da english one.his name is Richard Ian Cox.and i think he is also da voics actor 4 da main character guy in Zoids.
Posted by Inu-Yasha143 roxs! on Friday February 27 ,2004
- it's Richard cox
Posted by Hood Rat on Sunday February 29 ,2004
- iNUYASHA'S VOICE ACTOR IS RICHARD COX
Posted by SESSHOMARU'S GIRL on Wednesday March 03 ,2004
- Richard Cox
Posted by MyogaFan on Sunday March 07 ,2004
- his name is richard cox
Posted by on Sunday March 14 ,2004
- it is richard ian cox
Posted by wish it was me on Sunday March 21 ,2004
- richard cox. he's also the voice of bit cloud from zoids, and
quick-silver from x-men evolution for those of u who can't tell.
Posted by on Saturday March 27 ,2004
- his voice actor is richard cox.
Posted by Dead kikyo on Saturday March 27 ,2004
- The Japanese one is Yamaguchi Kappei and the English one is Richard Ian Cox
Posted by Aru-chan on Monday March 29 ,2004
- Inuyasha's voice actor(in english) is Richard Cox. I heard it and saw it. Richard cox also does Peatro(not sure if that is spelled right)from X-men Evolution(I'm a bad speller).
Posted by Jynxer on Wednesday April 07 ,2004