- Yes Inuyasha's father is like Sesshoumaru's demon forn but bigger.
January 1 2004
Posted by Bianca Bordeira on Thursday January 01 ,2004
- Well from the pictures i seen at http://www.mediaminer.org//fanart/view.php/154000
then yes he does. i hope that anserw ur question e-mail me @ email@example.com
Posted by Inuyashas_Babygurl on Friday January 02 ,2004
- Yes he is way bigger than Sesshoumaru's demon form
Posted by Bianca Bordeira on Saturday January 03 ,2004
- Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's dad does look like Sesshomaru's
demon dog form.
Posted by Catherine B. on Sunday January 04 ,2004
- kind of they show a picture of his dad in episode 5
Posted by songo on Sunday January 11 ,2004
- Interesting question. In the episode where Inuyasha and Sesshomaru first fight over the Tetsusaiga, they do so in the tomb a.k.a. corpse of their father (nasty). This I believe is their father's ultimate form and while slighty canine (the head) it bears little to no resemblance to Sesshomaru's dog form. HOWEVER...in this same episode (I might be one off), Myoga the flea remeneses about the greatness of Inu's father, and we see a brief shot of a huge beigeish dog demon blazing across the sky and away from the camera (this quickly turns into a painted parchment (I love that effect!). Anyway, I believe that was their father in his dog form. Makes you wonder though if maybe Sesshomaru has yet another form he's not aware off. ^-^
Posted by Drakken/theanimeman on Monday January 12 ,2004
- Yes inuyasha's Father's demon form is like Sesshoumaru's demon form but bigger.
Posted by Bianca Bordeira on Monday January 12 ,2004
- yea he looks like sesshomarus true form n bigger coz wen inuyasha goes n first uses tha tetseiga tha skeleton der in is der father...now u see how big he was =D
Posted by buddhistxbabi on Tuesday February 17 ,2004
- yes... but bigger...MUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHHH bigger
Posted by on Sunday March 14 ,2004