- naraku gave it to his grandfather. it was pased down from generation to generation.
Posted by kagome 1002 on Sunday December 21 ,2003
- Okay, Miroku's grandfather heard that there was something wrong with the princess. So he wen to see what was wrong but he actually came to see her beauty. But he found out that it was naraku that was diguised as a princess. And he tried to use this paper thingy ( I don't know what it is called) and naraku blocked it and put a hole through his hand. And so on the wind tunnel was passed down to generation to generation.
Posted by kikyo kagome higurashi on Monday December 22 ,2003
- he got the WIND TUNNEL from his grandfather who like miroku can't resist women so neraku changed into a women an there for diceved miroku's grandfather and there for cursed his family to have a wind tunnel for the first born son in each generation and that's how miroku got his wind tunnel.
Posted by inuchild on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- Miroku's great grandfather was pierced by Nuraku in the hand with some sacret tool of Nuraku's. Nuraku did this by shapeshifting into different people but finally pirced his hand by turning into a beautiful woman. (figures!)
Posted by Shippo on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- Miroku's grandfather,in his youth,was a strong spiritual monk,and he kept searching for Naraku.Naraku disguised himself as a beautiful courtesan,but Miroku's grandfather knew.Altough he knew,he was also a letcher.So,when he was distracted by the courtesan's beauty,Naraku cut Miroku's grandfather's hand through his scroll,and cursed him with all of his family inheriting the curse until there is no trace of them.But the curse can only be taken off if Naraku is killed.
Posted by Kagome on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- it was a curse that naraku put on his family......one reason why he is so perverted is because he does'nt want to die a virgin....i don't blame him......
Posted by sessyfangirl on Friday January 09 ,2004
- Its a curse from Naraku. Naraku gave it to his Grandfather and ends up with his father and then him himself. Its a curse from generation to generation. He needs to kill Naraku to get rid of the curse.
Posted by PrincessDarkFire on Friday February 06 ,2004
- naraku....he cursed miroku.s family a while back wit tha void
Posted by buddhistxbabi on Tuesday February 17 ,2004
- Naraku cut the hole in his grandfather's hand. Since then it's been passed down through generations (which is why Miroku wants to kill Naraku).
Posted by Sunshine on Tuesday February 24 ,2004
- MIROKU'S GRANDFATHER GOT THE AIRHOLE BY NARAKU AND IT WAS PASSED DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.
Posted by SESSHOMARU'S GIRL on Wednesday March 03 ,2004
- Naraku put a curse on his grandfather
Posted by MyogaFan on Sunday March 07 ,2004
- His grandpa was obsessed with girls (another family trait, I suppose), so Naraku transformed himself into a beautiful girl. When Gramps approached Naraku, he-she pierced his hand with a hole and said, "This hole shall be passed from generation to generation," or something like that. So that's how Miroku, and his dad, and his grandpa, got the wind tunnel.
Posted by I Hate Kikyo on Wednesday March 17 ,2004