- Yes, but only in the 2nd movie and for a limited time that it disppeared. The only way he can get rid of it is that he destroys Naraku in time which has yet to happen in the Manga/Anime.
Posted by Naraku on Sunday December 21 ,2003
- Yes ,in the 2nd movie when naraku died but it came back when naraku was brought back to life by Kana and kagura ,it was weird the spider burn mark appeared on Kohaku's back and naraku came outta it.
Posted by RyuKitsune on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Yes in the 2nd Movie. They defeated Naraku, but going on towards the end, Naraku somehow suddenly comes back to life and the wind tunnel apears again.
Posted by Kirara on Saturday December 27 ,2003
- yes,in the 2 movie.i know cus i got it!
Posted by rin chan on Monday February 16 ,2004
- in tha second movie it does...but den it comes back...he has to kill naraku if he wants it gone for good...
Posted by buddhistxbabi on Tuesday February 17 ,2004
- Yes it does. In the 2nd movie. But for a short period of time though.
Posted by PrincessDarkFire on Friday February 20 ,2004
- if you're not including the time in the second movie when it went away for a short time, it hasn't yet. only when naraku dies for good can the wind tunnel disappear.
Posted by Dana G. on Thursday February 26 ,2004