- it is his tail when he is in his ture form.
Posted by kagome 1002 on Sunday December 21 ,2003
- The truth of the matter is that no one really knows what it is. Rumiko herself stated in an interview that she doesn't know what it is, and that she only added it because she thought it looked cool. So it can be whatever you want it to be ^.^
Posted by FreakishIYK on Sunday December 21 ,2003
- most people don't no
*some say its a weapon
*some say its his tail when he transfoms
but it cant be because it just goes into his skin the way his cloths do AND IT COMES OFF HIS BODY
WHEN HE FIRST MEETS RIN HES LAYING DOWN SLEEPING ON IT AND ITS NOT ON HIS SHOULDER ITS BEHIND HIS HEAD IT WASNT CONECTED 2 HIS BODY
me i think its a present from his mom made from his dads tail
Posted by ayame18 on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- I'm probably mistaken but I think I heard someone say Takahashi-sama said it was a tail. However,that would be contridicting herself if you read other posts so I don't know.
Posted by the SeVeReD_HaNd on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- During an interview with Rumiko Takahashi (the creator of Inuyasha) she revealed that she drew it to look like a boa, but she drew it too big. After a while, she thought it looked fine, so she left it like that. It is NOT his tail.
Posted by Sukuri on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- back in his era, people of noble blood wear fur pelts, armor, posess interesting weapons etc. so really, the "fluff" he wears is jus simply a Fur Pelt. and a really fluffy one ^^.
Posted by Maki on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- It's not a tail. It's not connected to any part of his physical body. Take a look at the ending credits of the second season. The boa blows out from his body, and is not connected to his backside in any way, shape or form. It's just a fashion accessory. It makes him look cool ^_^
Posted by Maven on Thursday January 01 ,2004
- it his fur, wen some demon is in their human from dey hav something dat show they a demon like inuyasha he has dog ear, shippou has a tail
Posted by Kagome on Saturday January 03 ,2004
- Well, sinse he's the prince of the Western Land (I think O.o) he wears aristocratic clothing. The fluffy thing signifies high importance. There. Stop saying it's a tail/a thing to make him pretty/or just there to be there. It's of high importance. @_@ *typed that on one breath O.o*
Posted by A halfbreed named Yukina on Monday January 12 ,2004
- I have no idea. This is a question InuYasha fans have been arguing about for centuries. (yea, right) Some think of it as a tail, others think of it as a pelt, or boa. And others think of it as a family heirloom, passed down from generation to generation. Personally, I don't know, and I don't expect this question to ever be CORECTLY answered. I know this isn't much of a help, so I'm sorry.
Posted by Nikki on Saturday February 14 ,2004
- In some oriental folk and fairy tales, demons (mostly kitsune) can and usually do have more than one tails. In a few books, the kitsune could have 2,5, or even 9 tails. It mentioned that the more tails, the higher or more powerful the demon. Since Takahashi is Japanese, it makes sense she would do several tails on her characters.
In the third movie, inuyasha's father has two tails, both of which hang down from the waist area. (In one of the opening songs, I think you see it blowing away from him, and you know it's the father and not sesshoumaru because of the hair style. Sesshoumaru's tail looks exctly the same fluff-wise, except he wraps one up upon his shoulder, so we could guess that it is an inheirited trait from their father.
Posted by blah on Sunday February 15 ,2004
- Ok if you watch episode (Tetsuiga and Tensiega) you will hear Totosia say "A man with white hair and a long furry cloak seeks my life!!!) then you would know that it's a cloak!!!
Posted by Loriice on Sunday February 15 ,2004
- its not just to make him look cool (which it does) its also a weapon. He only uses it once when sesshomaru and inuyasha fight for in their father's tomb. Inuyasha jumps at him, but sesshy grabs him with the fluffy thing, spins him around, and slams him to the ground.
Posted by ShippoTheHippo on Sunday March 28 ,2004
- well....in 1 of the episodes it was a weapon and its a fur pelt in which i think he got from his dad cuz if ya look at a picture of his dad he gots 1
Posted by silverfang on Wednesday April 07 ,2004