- No he's only got a brother (sesshomaru) never dose never will.
Posted by kouga on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- not that i know of so far, probaley not, unless his mother was with onther guy, but i doubt it.
Posted by Lady Peachy on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- I dont tink he has a little sister,but ALOT of my friends said in one of the movies it shows Inuyasha's OLDER sister.
Posted by Jazzie wazzie on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- it's a rumor right now. we shall find out in teh third movie supposedly
Posted by gamergirl on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Yes!In movie 3 that just came out in Japan on Dec.20,2003. Inu yasha does have a sister. I'm not sure if it a little sister or a big sister,because I'm not from Japan. I'll try to tell you as much as I know about the third movee. There's a third sword you see, that Inu yasha,Sesshoumar and the sister(not sure of her name) want's it.
Here's a web site about it, but it's kind of in Japanese. I can olny read a little. I'm not Japenese. I kind of learned it by myself. But there a videoclips about it.
Well my really name is *~Jamie Seto~*, but you can called my
Seto or-yee. That my chainese name. It sounds much better. Don't you think. HEHEHE
P.S Like to here from you.=P
Posted by Seto or-yee on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- No. I reiterate: NO. There is NO sister and NO third sibling of any sort! Yes, there is a third sword in the third movie, but it's the FATHER'S sword. And yes, there is a new character in movie 3, Setsuna no Takemaru, and yes, he's after the sword, but... he's the villain, he's not related to Inuyasha, and he's a GUY. No sister. Noooooooo sister. Such a character only appears in fanfiction, but has no basis in canon whatsoever.
Posted by Patches on Friday December 26 ,2003
- no he doesnt have a little sister.i have no clue where you got that from but dont beleive it.
Posted by SailorSaturn on Sunday December 28 ,2003
- No.It's also stated that,in fact,he "does NOT have a sister",at all.
Posted by Kagome on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- Does Inuyasha really have a little sister?
Yes in the third movie.
Posted by inu fan on Friday January 16 ,2004
- yes inuyasha does have a little sister her name is:iya-yuma
Posted by inuyashas gurl on Sunday February 29 ,2004
- Yea he does but only through his mom its like his twin in a way she's older and way hot...if i remember correctly she has ears to...and is bound to one of the stones that made the shickion no tammaa(sacred jewel)... she was sepperated imediatly after birth because of inuyasha's dad if he ever found out he would kill her!!!!.....She's relly cool and she kicks @$$.... she has repers that are like kinda smaller versions of the tetsuiaga and sushomaru likes her...later on she protects inuyasha and she's half breed on every night exept when the mark of the moon on her forehead glows~its kinda like sashomaru's mark~The guys would think she's hot
Posted by inutaha on Wednesday March 03 ,2004
- The answers above that state that he has a sister are completely *false.* People enjoy "creating" rumors for this show. The fact is that as of the current episodes in Japan (up to the mid-140s), the 3 movies, and the weekly installments of manga, there is *NO* sister.
Posted by Mary on Tuesday March 09 ,2004