- Cuz that's Inuyasha's human form.
Posted by Bianca Bordeira on Tuesday January 13 ,2004
- u probably saw him in his human form cuz half demons have a time each month when they lose their demonic powers get the dvds
Posted by songo on Wednesday January 14 ,2004
- ITS HIS HUMAN HAIR WHEN HES IN HUMAN FORM
Posted by KOUGA on Wednesday January 14 ,2004
- duh maybe, just maybe u might have seen him in human form, which happens every month
Posted by sesshydude on Wednesday January 14 ,2004
- he looks like that in human form,but when he's not,he has silver hair
Posted by sesshoumaru_fan_forever on Wednesday January 14 ,2004
- Once a month. on a full moon,he trancforms into his human form.As a human he has black hair.
Posted by Watersprite on Thursday January 15 ,2004
- During no moon inuyasha, like all half demons become human
Posted by on Thursday January 22 ,2004
- every month on the first new moon inuyasha turns into a human. things like this happen to all half demons. ^-^
Posted by sessyfangirl on Thursday January 22 ,2004
- He turns into a human on the night of the new moon.
Posted by Sango1115 on Wednesday February 11 ,2004
- Because during a new moon he turns into his human form, but when the night ends he turns back to normal
Posted by sara on Thursday February 12 ,2004
- Inu-Yasha has black hair when he's in his human form. Isn't he cute?!
Posted by Inu-yasha's girl on Saturday February 14 ,2004
- Well, on the fist day of the month ( every new moon), inuyasha turns into a human because all 'hanyous' ( half human half demon) turn into a human once a month, but when the sun comes up they transform back in to hanyous.
Posted by InuYashafan on Sunday February 15 ,2004
- During the show there is one called The Night of The New Moon And The Black Haired Inuyasha , Inuyasha becomes human
Posted by on Sunday February 15 ,2004
- he had black hair coz he turned into a full human durin a new moon...in his human form he cant use tha tetseiga.s full power n is much much weaker den wen he was half....n tha swt.est part was he asked kagome if he could put his head on her lap...so swt!!! *tear*
Posted by buddhistxbabi on Tuesday February 17 ,2004
- Okay, every new moon, NOT FULL MOON!!! Inuyasha loses his demon powers and turns full human that's when his hair turns black. He loses his powers with tetseiga (however you spell it) so that it can't transform but it can still cut and all. The first time we see Inuyasha in human form is in episode 13 The Mystery of the NEW MOON and the Black Haired Inuyasha and if you want the manga Volume 5
Posted by Inuyashasgirl on Friday February 27 ,2004
- Because that's his human form he only changes into it only when it is the night of the new moon.
Posted by BabyDragon4Eva on Tuesday March 02 ,2004
- HE HAS BLACK HAIR IN HIS HUMAN FORM
Posted by SESSHOMARU'S GIRL on Wednesday March 03 ,2004