- No not really,hes made up of hundreds and thousands of demons.
So,I don't really think so.
Posted by Hiromi M. on Monday December 22 ,2003
- No, his is so weak he needs to manipulate demons and humans to defeat his enemies.
Posted by Inuyasha's best friend Tayokasha Riona on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- The great Naraku does not need strength to defeat his enemies. He is smart enough to trick powerful demons into his side. He also has his offspring that he can create. And with his recently new body he can do just about anything.
Posted by Naraku on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- No because Naraku uses the power of jewel shards and other demons for his power.
Posted by Bjeveryday on Friday December 26 ,2003
- Not really, the series needs a good villain. If they could defeat him like that, then the series would be to short Besides, it isn't so much as him being all powerful, as knowing how to plan things.
Posted by Hakura on Saturday December 27 ,2003
- No. he's weak. he makes other people and demons do his dirty work instead of doing it himself. and aslo, he;s a half demon too!
Posted by Kirara on Sunday December 28 ,2003
- Yes.If Naraku is made up of Onigumo and hundreds of LOCAL demons,then he shouldn't have so much power that he can manipulate anything and be a tough opponent for Inu-Yasha.So,Inu-Yasha should be able to kill Naraku with the Tetsusaiga,because the Tetsusaiga can kill THOUSANDS of demons in one swing.
Posted by Kagome on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- Actually, I think that Naraku is the perfect villan for Inuyasha. He is perfectly strong but just weak enough for Inuyasha to KICK HIS BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Inuyasha'sgurl on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- yes, especially when he's a half-demon. Kikyo said so herself on "Kikyo, captured by Naraku". she said he needed the jewel shards to become a full demon. she said "...demon Naraku, or is it, half-demon Naraku."
Posted by Kirara on Thursday January 08 ,2004
- Naraku is powerfull. The sacred jewel he has is basicly whole.And hes very smart. Knows what he wants. And wil get it if possible. And hes handsom too. (LOL)
Posted by PrincessDarkFire on Sunday January 18 ,2004
- He does seem too powerful because he is only a hanyou. But then again, he was created out of hundreds of demons. And he usually gets other demons to do his dirty work.
Posted by Miko Kagome on Monday January 19 ,2004
- Naraku is not overpowered for the series. Here's a good theory for you English majors out there... The better the villain, the better the hero becomes. Naraku gains an edge, Inuyasha improves, then Naraku has to improve to keep ahead of Inuyasha and so on...
I though Naraku might have been a weak and lazy villain, but read the arc where Kagura first shows up (Graphic Novel 15; Chapters 141-146). Naraku's plan to create the fight between Inuyasha and Kouga is nothing short of brilliant. If the plan went as Naraku hoped, Inuyasha, Kouga, and the wolf demon tribes would have been eliminated as threats, he will have gained even more shards from Kouga (and Kagome eventually without Inuyasha to protect her). The plan required set-up, execution, and luck and almost succeeded, but failed only because Kagome purified Kagura's youki (demonic energy/aura) and allowed Inuyasha to fire off the Kaze no Kizu (Wound of the Wind).
Another point is that the current story arcs involving Mouyoumaru and Goryoumaru has proven that Naraku has had to backtrack and protect Hakudoushi's 'twin' just to make sure he can continue his plans. So despite being so powerful, he is worried about everyone finding his heart. Naraku will eventually have to reabsorb his heart and improve himself just as he did when he reabsorbed Musou.
Naraku is driven to keep ahead of Inuyasha all the time, and tries to establish dominance of any situation. These are great hallmarks of a great villain.
Posted by He Who Worships Kagura on Tuesday March 09 ,2004