- well i saw a clip at the end of the ep. where he beats that poision math he was about to fight a dragon that looked just like that so he could never become a full demon again. so maby he did kill it and thats a wepon of his. by the way i think the dragon is who killed inuyashas dad.
Posted by roleb on Monday December 22 ,2003
- It said that dragon thing killed Inu's dad or something like that but like b4 he was killed he was sealed? So like Inu had 2 go there and kill that dragon thing so Tetsusaiga would become lighter or whatever...
Posted by Moshi on Monday December 22 ,2003
- The dragons name is Ryuukotsusei and was sealed by Inuyasha's father, but Inuyasha's dad died in the process. Later Totosai sends Inuyasha to slay the sealed dragon to make Tessaiga lighter, but in a effort to kill Inuyasha, Naraku awakens Ryuukotsusei. Inuyasha uses the Tessaiga's ultimate attack, Bakuryuuha, to kill the dragon
Posted by justsomeone on Monday December 22 ,2003
- Inuyasha kills it.
Posted by DaveJS on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- The evil dragon is called Ryuukotsusei who was Inuyasha's father's mortal greatest enemy. Inuyasha's dad went in his full demon mode (dog demon) and he fought the wicked dragon but got several deadly hits to him. The thing that sticks out of the dragon is actually Inuyasha's dad's nail which he used to seal the dragon into sleep. Naraku then hears about Inuyasha coming to slay the dragon while he is still sealed up to get the weight off his sword. Naraku doesn't want this to happen so he unseals the dragon right when Inuyasha arrives. Inuyasha notices that the place the nail use to be was his weak spot but the skin was still to tough. Inuyasha stabbed his sword there but it wasn't enough to puncture the heart to death but it did put some of the weigh off his sword. Inuyasha unable to destroy him went into his last sort of demon mode seeing how even his Kaze no Kizu (Wind Scar) couldn't defeat him. Then Inuyasha suddenly does his Kaze no Kizu (wind scar) but it is a different form which is really Tessegia's ulimate attack Buryuhkaa (spelled wrong i know) which kills the dragon. I think... dododododo and then his sword is back to normal.
Posted by Naraku on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- IY's father fought the dragon. but he could not kill it and instead he imprisioned it to the tree(like IY). After Tetsugia(sorry for the spelling) was broken in half, IY had to get it fixed with his own fang. Since he uses his fang now instead of his father's, the Tetsugia became extremly heavy. To make it lighter he has to do something that his father couldn't. Kill the dragon! In killing the dragon, he unleashed Tetsugia's ULTIMTE POWER!!!!*hehe*
You can read it in one of the chapters at
Posted by KitsuneKitty101 on Wednesday December 31 ,2003
- InuYashas Father pinned him/her. Right before he died.It will be episode 53 when they begain it. "Fathers Mortal Enemy, Ryukotsusei."
Posted by PrincessDarkFire on Sunday January 18 ,2004
- The dragons name is Ryukeblahblahblah whatever! i dont know how to pronounce. But to my knoledge the dragon fought with InuYasha's father. His father then sealed the dragon shortly be4 he died. And then one of naraku's minions unseals the dragon in one of the later eps and inuyasha has to fight him
Posted by on Thursday February 12 ,2004
- YES I HAVE SEEN THE SHOW WHEN INUYASHA GOES TO THAT TREE AND KILLS THAT THING WITH HIS SWORD. AND THE BIG TOOTH IN THAT THING IS INUYASHA'A FATHERS. I HAVE SEEN IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT TELL ME I AM WRONG!!!!!!
Posted by KAGOME on Saturday February 21 ,2004
- The dragon is Inuyasha's dad's enemy
Posted by andyasha on Wednesday March 10 ,2004
- uMMM...Inuyasha kills him with Bakuryuuha (one of tessigia's attacks)
Forgive me if i spelled anything wrong...Anyways, Inuyasha defeats him to make tessigia lighter. This guy also made it so Inuyasha's father would die...
Posted by Kuruneko on Wednesday March 24 ,2004
- inuyashas father was in a battle with it and took several deadly wounds so he sealed it in that spot then when inuyasha needed to make the tetsusaiga lighter so toutousai told him to go cut out the heart of ryuukotsusei(the dragon who killed inuyashas father) naraku found out what inuyasha was doing so he awakened ryuukotsusei to kill inuyasha and inuyasha was losing until he used the final and ultimate attack of the tetsusaiga.
Posted by brandon on Thursday April 08 ,2004