- Yes, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have different mothers. Sesshomaru's demon mother most likely died before his dad met Inuyasha's human mother, who you can see in early episodes of the anime.
Posted by justsomeone on Monday December 22 ,2003
- Inuyasha and Sesshomeru are half brothers. Sesshomeru once tried to trick Inuyasha by kinda making a copy or something of his mother so we know what she looked like but I don't think Sesshomeru's mom is mentioned anywhere.
Posted by Shippo on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- Yes.Sesshomaru's mother was a demon and then she some how died or something and then Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's dad meets Inuyasha's mom and she is a human.So you know they are half brothers.
Posted by Bjeveryday on Friday December 26 ,2003
- they are born from different mothers.Sesshoumaro's mother died and then his father married another woman which was human so Inuyasha is only half demon.
Posted by Midoriko on Saturday December 27 ,2003
- yes sesshomaru has a demon mother and inuyasha has a human mother which makes sesshomaru's and inuyasha's father a player
Posted by squishy on Saturday December 27 ,2003
- Inu-Yasha had the most beautiful of all Japanese mortal women as his mother.Sesshomaru was born from a full demon female,before Inu-Yasha was born,so Sesshomaru's older.
Posted by Kagome Higurashi on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have the same father but different mothers. Sesshomaru's mother was a demon so , having two demon parents, Sesshomaru is full demon, and Inuyasha has a human mother. They both had the same demon father but DIFFERENT mothers. So, basically, they are only half brothers.
Posted by Kiosha on Tuesday December 30 ,2003
- yes they have been born from different mothers inuyashas was human and sesshomarus was demon inuyashas mother has been mentioned in episode 6 unlike sesshomarus who hasnt been yet
Posted by darkfire on Sunday March 14 ,2004
- Yes,Sesshy's mother is a full demon and Inuyasha's mom is a human so different moms would make more sence!!!
Posted by Sango 2 on Thursday April 08 ,2004