- Yes, he's engaged to Ayame. It's the girl on Kouga's right on inuyashaworld.com's logo.
Posted by Jundeedee on Sunday December 21 ,2003
- No, Ayame is really only a filler episode. Which means she isn't actually part of the real story the creator wrote. She is a made up character to make a episode to waste time. But if you count the Anime the same with the Manga then yes he does have a girlfriend.
Posted by Naraku on Sunday December 21 ,2003
- Yeah, her name is Ayame. She's the redhead next to Kouga on the logo. Ayame got super mad at Kouga for falling in love with Kagome and breaking his promise of marriage to her. I thought the whole thing was hillarious and a little pointless.
Posted by Shinrigaku on Friday January 16 ,2004
- hes engaged to ayame. on the wall paper on top she's the girl next to koga. but he likes kagome.
Posted by sesshomaru girl on Sunday January 18 ,2004
- No he dosn't
Posted by alex on Saturday January 31 ,2004
- Amaye was most likely written into the show because the director wanted someone Kouga could be with once he got over Kagome.
Posted by Sango1115 on Saturday February 07 ,2004
- Amaye is Kouga's self-proclaimed fiancee. He doesn't think of her as one but she does.
Posted by Dana G. on Tuesday February 24 ,2004
- Well, I guess, but actually, in the manga, there is no such charecter as Ayame. I have no idea why they went and made her up. I only read the manga, don't blame me.
Posted by ~blah~ on Wednesday March 03 ,2004
- he once promised ayame that he would merry her but now he denies it cause of kagome
Posted by on Saturday March 13 ,2004
- No,He said he would marry Ayame along time ago but now he refuses
and likes Kogome.
Posted by alex on Wednesday March 17 ,2004
- No,Kouga doesn't have a girlfriend.Ayame doesn't count because Kouga is in love with someone else and usually, when you have a girlfriend, you love them, which Kouga does not(at least not now).
Posted by Jynxer on Wednesday April 07 ,2004