- depends how long it will take to finish
Posted by kouga on Monday December 22 ,2003
- i heard my friend say there is 180 something episode!!!!
Posted by inuyasha + kagome lovers on Monday December 22 ,2003
- no thats just saying how long it will go 2 at least
Posted by Inya, Daghter of Inuyasha and Kagome on Monday December 22 ,2003
- Somewhere around that number...
Posted by Bulla on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- it depends on how many fillers they add. but around taht area it seems it will end
Posted by gamergirl on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Well the 200th epsiode is probaly the END of series 1 and I herd after the 1st movie series 2 will start(how confusing)
Posted by InuShegria on Saturday December 27 ,2003
- Seeing as the manga has not finished as of yet, I don't see how anybody can set a limit on it at all.
Posted by WitchHunterRobin on Sunday February 29 ,2004
- There are a few problems to answer that question. First of all, the series is not yet complete. Episode 142 almost catches up with the end of Graphic Novel 29. At the time I write this, Chapter 350 is about to be released and that is the beginning of Novel 36. The season involving the Shinchinin-Tai went from Novel 24 to 29 involving about 36 episodes. Assuming the same rate of episodes (including filler episodes) to chapters, Novel 36 would be about episode 190. Since there needs to be a story arc about getting Kouga's shards and Kohaku's shard, the series looks to end about Episode 215 -> 230.
These are not official numbers and are just extrapolated values from the current pace of chapters to episodes.
Posted by He Who Worships Kagura on Tuesday March 09 ,2004