- don't they like, dissolve or something like that?
Posted by clueless in cali. on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- they go into a void which is nowhere. . . just a dark place and they never get out no matter how hard they try
Posted by WoLfGiRl4567 on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- straight to hell
Posted by Inu-yasha on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
The demons go to like a different dimesion where there is nothing but darkness probably.
Posted by Colifus on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- I'm assumin his hand is exactly like a black hole... but that doesnt help too much because I dont know how one works exactly...
Posted by Murasaki na Tora on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Personaly I think they are killed and sucked into a different world or something but I don't even think Miroku knows.
Posted by Shippo on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- They dissapear 4 ever into a dark hole
Posted by Sango on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- The demonds most likely go to like a different dimesion and just die after a while or somthing like that.
Posted by Colifus on Sunday December 28 ,2003
- the demons that miroku sucks up go into oblivion,and NEVER COME BACK MUAHAHA!
Posted by inuyasha'sgirlfriend taylor on Monday December 29 ,2003
Posted by Jazzie wazzie on Saturday January 03 ,2004
- Have you noticed, Miroku never complains of Hunger? Well, I think they all get sent to his stomache.
Posted by InuYashaDoll on Saturday January 17 ,2004
- They probably go to a empty place, like the corpses in the bone-eaters well disappear to. Kagome's grandpa mentioned it, a "passage through time", where the space is infinite after he came back after Yura took her jewel.
Posted by Smiley Gurl on Friday February 13 ,2004
- In a hole in his hand.......which takes them to Oblivion.
Posted by Danielle on Friday March 26 ,2004
- They disapear like a black hole in space.
Posted by inuyashaguy on Sunday March 28 ,2004
- i dont really know but i think they are traped in a dark emty abiss were they can not be reborn or broght back
Posted by karen on Thursday April 08 ,2004