- Kikyo is dead and no he wouldnt cause he cares more about Kag.
Posted by DtmInuFan on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- if u watched the show u would know "OF CORSE HE IS"
Posted by Inya, Daghter of Inuyasha and Kagome on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- Even if Kikyo die like she did 5o yearage nuyasha never forgot about her. he might love someone else like Kagome. but he stil also still love Kikyo.
Posted by inuyasha T baby on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- Well in one episode when Kikyo came back and tried to take him in hell with her he said that he never stops thinking about her not even for a second. And in another episode he didn't want her to go fight Nuraku by herself and said he's the only one who can protect her and then lunged at her.
Posted by Shippo on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- I meant to say that while he's still attached to her, he's not really in love any longer - not so much as he is with Kagome.
Posted by sol-li on Thursday December 25 ,2003
- Kikyo is already dead.That is why she steals peoples souls.Inuyasha seems to love her a little bit but he really loved the Kikyo that he had known 50 years ago.He does love Kagome more though.Or atleast I think so anyway.
Posted by Bjeveryday on Friday December 26 ,2003
- Yeah!You might be stomped,but some people ask me stupidly"So why didn't he shed tears for her?!" It's like,"He was pinned up to a tree in a coma,morons!"He didn't know when she died.But if you saw the expression on his face when Kaede told him Kikyo died 50 years ago,you can tell he really had a relationship with her.^_^
Posted by Kyoto Fan on Monday December 29 ,2003
- Kikyou "dies" once and Inu-Yasha is crushed to no end and it probaly still haunted him long after (did you see him SPRING when he heard that she might be alive) its oviously a more up-front love than his with Kagome (kinda sweet really) and its definitly more than lingering attachment it love pure and simple. Deep DEEP love. However while his love for Kikyou will never leave him no matter WHAT she does it is most likely he will end up with Kagome in the end seeing as how much time Takahashi-Sensei has put into their relationship. So to put it simply yes.
Posted by imouto-chan on Wednesday April 07 ,2004