- hes got his tail on his shoulder
Posted by inuyashas #1 fan on Tuesday December 23 ,2003
- I've never seen most of Inu Yasha episodes and I'm pretty positive that no one calls Sesshoumaru 'Fluffy'. But the reason why Sesshoumaru has that nick name is that he is famous for his mystrious fluffy thing on his shoulder.
Posted by Kurapica_red eyez on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- I dont really kno if he'll ever be called fluffy.... maybe Rin will call him that... he's called that because of his tail...((u kno the thing that wraps around his shoulder!))
Posted by Foamyfun on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- I don't think so. And fangirls probably made up that name for him because of the fluffy white thing he's got on his shoulder.
Posted by on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- No... but I know why they call Sesshomaru Fluffy, cuz of that cute'n fluffy tail thingy around him!! ''P.S. I'm not sure if that fluffy thingy around him is a tail or not,P.S.S. Not even Rumiko Takahashi herself knows!!!She just put it on him because she thought it looked cool on him!!!''
Posted by InuYasha's 1073r on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- No. Strangely enough, he's never called "Lord of the Western Lands", either. These are just fan-made names that have become commonplace on the internet. I mean... he's got that... thing... on his shoulder. And "Fluffy" is a dog's name. I dunno, it seems a fitting nickname. ^_^*
The guy has a lot of "cute" nicknames in Japanese as well, amusingly enough, mostly stemming from his relationship to Inuyasha rather than his appearance. Favorites are "O-nii-chan", "Setsuani", or "Se-cchan". Again, none of these names are "official", just fun things the fans came up with.
Posted by Touga-ou on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- no he is not called "fluffy" in any of the eps.he's called that just to be made fun of,someones idea of a joke.
Posted by SailorSaturn on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- no he isnt. that is a name fangirls made because of his tail on his shoulder. it is proven that its his tail because rumiko takahashi said so and in the third movie his father has 2 tails in his true form. in his human form he has 2 boas on his shoulders. so what else can it be eh?
Posted by gamergirl on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- No, I don't think that he's ever called that in the episodes. But fans call him "Fluffy" because of that absurd fluffy thingy on his shoulder.
Posted by AquaYote on Wednesday December 24 ,2003
- No.But that would be so hillarious!As you can tell I HATE Sesshomaru!But fangirls (EWWWW! FANGIRLS F...FOR SESSHOMARU!!!!!!!!)call him that because if his tail on his shoulder!Sorry for all of you Sesshomaru fans out there!Because for some reason there are a lot of them so please don't be affended!
Posted by Bjeveryday on Friday December 26 ,2003
- hes never called fluffy in any of the episodes but some of sesshoumarus fangirls made that up because of the fluffy boa thing on his arm
Posted by on Sunday March 14 ,2004
- It`s because of the thing on his shoulder
Posted by inuyasha fan on Tuesday March 30 ,2004
- no but it would be hec a funny! but some people probly fangirls
gave him that nickname for short
Posted by on Wednesday April 07 ,2004