- I'm pretty sure it's "reaver".
Posted by Bulla on Friday February 20 ,2004
inuyasha really says iron reaver
Posted by kagomeeeeeeeeeeee on Friday February 20 ,2004
- I've read that he say's Ôron reaver".
Posted by Deomonic on Friday February 20 ,2004
- inuyasha says "iron reaver" then "soul stealer!"
trust me my younger brother does that to me lots of time its so annoying.......
Posted by sango on Friday February 20 ,2004
- With his claws he uses,: Iron revear soul stealer.
Posted by PrincessDarkFire on Saturday February 21 ,2004
- from what i hear its "IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER" which is a very bad translation if you ask me. sankontessou translates to "soul shattering claw". oh well *shrugs*
Posted by gamergirl on Saturday February 21 ,2004
- It says,"Iron reaver soul stealer".
Posted by PrincessDarkFire on Monday February 23 ,2004
Posted by SESSHOMARU'S GIRL on Monday March 08 ,2004
- He says iron reaver soul stealer
Posted by inu yasha on Monday April 19 ,2004