- he might need them in the future to restore someones life. and also he is still avenging kikyou.
i say that shikon shards are like this animes drug, one you get one, you just cant stop. LOL
Posted by gamergirl on Saturday February 21 ,2004
- Well, i think he wants to give it Kagome... im not sure, or he'll probobly use it to revive Kikyo.
Posted by Joe on Saturday February 21 ,2004
- Well i think it's cuz Inuyasha wants to be with Kagome cuz he loves her a lot.And he wants to protect her from everything.
Posted by Bianca Bordeira on Sunday February 22 ,2004
- As far as I know, he hasn't given up on becoming a full demon yet. At least, that's what he keeps saying.
Posted by Kryyn on Wednesday February 25 ,2004
- Inuyasha and the others want to kill Naraku maybe one reason Inuyasha still collects shards is because Naraku is after them too and it will eventually lead them to Naraku at the end.
Posted by KiraraPerson on Friday February 27 ,2004
- If they don't go after them, Naraku will get them all. Inuyasha and Kouga are probly the strongest jewel hunters next to Naraku. If Inuyasha stops looking for them, Naraku will gain lots more shards, and will conquer the world and all that. Besides, hunting will eventually lead them to Naraku, and Inuyasha wants revenge both for his friends and for himself (that event 50 years ago)
Posted by ShippoTheHippo on Sunday February 29 ,2004
- As I understand it, after the first 30 or so episodes Inuyasha's goal isn't to collect the shards to complete the jewel and become a demon. Its merely that every piece they have is one that Naraku doesn't, and therefore Naraku will have to come to Inuyasha to retrieve them (i.e. its now about revenge).
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ^-^.
Posted by Drakken/theanimeman on Tuesday March 30 ,2004