- Actually, it *is* spelled Kouga in Japan. "Koga" is just the Americanized/Canadianized version of the name. Just like Kagome is really pronounced "Ka-go-MAY," not "ka-GO-may." It was changed to sound better to the Western ear.
Posted by LM on Saturday February 28 ,2004
- I think they spell it like that because that's how it's spelled in japanese. It would sound differently in japanese if it were Koga.
Posted by Kirby!! on Saturday February 28 ,2004
- I spell it Kouga.You can spell ot either way.Any way is right.This is just like Tessaiga spelled Tetsusaiga.It doesn't matter,they are both right.
Posted by You are dumb!!!!!!! on Sunday February 29 ,2004
- Dude. Its Kouga. Get over it. :)
Posted by ShippoTheHippo on Sunday February 29 ,2004
- the dub screws up alot of the pronouciations and spellings. 1- his sword is spelled and said tessaiga, not tetsusaiga. then naraku is pronouced.....naraku not naRAku. then kagome is pronouced KAgome not kaGOme. then they also messed up with kouga. its pronouced kooga but spelled kouga. just like sangos cat is spelled kirara but said like kilala
Posted by gamergirl on Sunday February 29 ,2004
- No need for caps we know it's Kouga...in japan but the Americanized version is Koga. **but we all know Kouga is the better way to spell it ;)**
Posted by Inuyasha_loves_Kagome on Wednesday March 24 ,2004